Digital & IT Strategy Development Challenge
It’s Tuesday evening and your Partner receives a call from a CIO of an international client from the pharmaceutical industry.As the organization is currently undergoing an organizational redesign, the Board of Directors asked your client to prepare anew Digital & IT strategy until Wednesday Lunch time. Your client needs your help to prepare an initial proposal within the next 2 hours.
- Development of a high-level Digital & IT Strategy based on a real-life client situation
- Status Quo Analysis of the current situation and needs of a specific client in a selected industry
- Preparation of a C-level decision paper seeking for buy-in into your proposed strategic option
- Short Business Pitch (approx. 5 –10 minutes) incl. visualization of the developed strategy
What’s in it for You?
- Spring into daily KPMG CIO Advisory project tasks and client requests
- Insights into actual Business challenges and Pitch preparation
- Skills in presentation, critical thinking, design thinking, story telling and customer orientation
- Learning how to deal with short time frames and delivery deadlines
- Networking with IT Strategy Consultants
What should You bring with You?
- Motivation and curiosity in digital business, technology market trends and IT innovation topics
- Open-minded mentality and willingness to collaborate in a diverse team of young digital experts
Zur Übersicht externer Workshops